Q: What is Bounce-Back associated with the power windows?

What is Bounce-Back associated with the power windows?

Your car’s power windows are certainly handy, but they can pose dangers to anything that might be sticking out the window while it’s being rolled up, including cargo and even hands (little kids love to keep their hands out the window). To combat that threat, your car is equipped with a Bounce-Back feature. Here’s how it works:

• The system turns on when the window is closing.

• It detects whether there are any objects between the edge of the glass and the upper sill.

• If it detects an object, the window will automatically stop and roll back down.

Tip

You can manually override the Bounce-Back feature by pulling the window switch and holding it up within two seconds of it starting to reverse.

3. What is Bounce-Back associated with the power windows?