Q: Q: Car won't start

Because of alarm my car won't start . what can I do. Tried locking and unlocking door. Someone said to deactivate the alarm but we don't know how

If you have a key fob with a good battery, you should be able to toggle the alarm on and off. If your car is Passlock equipped you could try the 30 minute re-learn procedure. You will go through three cycles of turning the ignition key to the crank position, release to run position and let sit for 10 minutes or the security light goes off during each cycle. Do not remove key from ignition at any time during the 30 minute interval. If security light does not go off, turn key off for 5 seconds and repeat; after third cycle the car should start. If you still have difficulty, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to you and use a GM Tech 2 scanner to manually re-set the alarm.

3. Q: Car won't start