Q: Green key imoblizer blinking and car won't start until it stop blinking

Green key imoblizer blinking in car. Long as its blinking, car won't start. Got another key made and problem still exist. Once light stops, car start. Do you think the computer system need replacing or what. Confused

You may have to get the system reprogrammed. I have seen cases where the battery goes below a certain voltage, or a voltage surge happens, causing the system to lose its programming. You will need to have the dealer reprogram the system in order to get it to work again with your keys and remotes.

3. Green key imoblizer blinking and car won't start until it stop blinking