Q: Do I need to change spark plugs if over time limit but well under miles limit?

Manual recommends changing 105000 miles or every 7 years. Only 71000 miles on van, engine is running smoothly and vehicle has always been garaged at end of the day. I admit that I'm a little reluctant to change them because the back ones are very difficult to access so wondering if I can wait a bit before changing them.

Hi there. As long as the vehicle is performing normally and no Check Engine Lights are on, you should be fine until reaching the 105,000 mile mark. When it is time to change them, you may want to consider having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home or office to replace the spark plugs for you.

3. Do I need to change spark plugs if over time limit but well under miles limit?