Amber engine light came on seemed to lose power. 2014 LR2...

Q: Amber engine light came on seemed to lose power. 2014 LR2 ,HSE 4 cyl turbo charged

asked by on October 08, 2017

Amber light came on experienced loss of power. Replaced battery last week. Think brake pads need to be replaced.

The brakes will need to have them inspected to see if they need replaced. The check engine light coming on and loss of power will not be due to brake pads are low. You will need to have the computer scanned to get the stored codes and have them diagnosed to see what caused the computer to go into failure mode.