I installed a new battery and alternator yesterday. Now t...

I installed a new battery and alternator yesterday. Now this morning, my car won't turn over. Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not? The battery passed ...

I installed a new battery and alternator yesterday. Now this morning, my car won't turn over. Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not? The battery passed the test. There's no leakage. Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2005 Honda Element Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Element yourself? What have you tried so far? I've replaced a bad alternator and battery and tested all the fuses. Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? I believe there may be a current draw.

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. If the battery is completely dead there is a draw, you will need to get the battery charged back up and perform these tests below, once you have located the fuse let me know and then we can break it down from there and isolate what it could be in that circuit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRcj1fQcWwU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF1gijj03\_0 Thanks for using Just Answer and letting me help you. I hope I provided what you needed. If you find more help is still needed, let me know by listing out any remaining questions you have on this concern. I hope the remainder of your day is well.
Automotive Expert
Just checking in with you. Please let me know if you liked my answer, or need more help.

I just bought 2 multimeters and a tool set and am ready to begin diagnoses. How do I cancel my subscription?
Automotive Expert
just call customer service 1(###) ###-####/p\>

Thank you for the help.
Automotive Expert
your very welcome