Q: my clutch in gauges but my truck is tough to get into gear while engine is running ?

my clutch in gauges but my truck is tough to get into gear while engine is running ?

Hi there. In a manual transmission, a flywheel is attached to the engine crankshaft and spins with it. A clutch disk is located between the pressure plate and the flywheel, which is held against the flywheel due to pressure from the pressure plate. When the clutch is engaged the flywheel spins the clutch plate and the transmission, moving the car. When the clutch is depressed, the pressure plate stops applying pressure to the clutch disk allowing the gear to be changed without damaging the transmission. It’s a good idea to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to shift inspection in order to help you diagnose the source of this issue.

3. my clutch in gauges but my truck is tough to get into gear while engine is running ?