Q: What does the charging system Warning Light mean in a Hyundai Elantra?

What does the charging system Warning Light mean?

A: The charging system Warning Light is locate...

The charging system Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when there is an issue with either the electrical charging system, or the generator. When this light comes on, you should have your vehicle serviced as soon as possible. Tip The charging system Warning Light briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing