Q: 2015 Ford Edge charging system light come on ?

my charging light came on ? What can I check out ?

Battery will not hold a charge Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There may be a fault with the alternator and/or the battery. You can use a voltmeter to check charging system output at the battery posts. Output should be in the neighborhood of 14.5 volts but the actual specification will depend on your Factory Service Manual. If the charging output is within an acceptable range, the battery should be load tested to ensure that it is fully serviceable. If you find a fault with either charging output or the battery it is recommended that you request a charging system diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.