Q: How to find and stop cause of engine vibration?

engine vibrates- worse with a/c on. You can feel it in the drivers seat. engine and manifold mounts have been checked and some sort of rotor cleaned out, but didn't fix. engine light has not come on so it hasn't been diagnosed.

A: Usually engine vibration is due to a misfir...

Usually engine vibration is due to a misfiring cylinder, and a Check Engine Light will be usually be triggered. It may be possible that the vibration is caused by a low idle speed and by turning on the AC, it adds a load to the vehicle and idles even lower. Cleaning the throttle plate and possibly the idle air control valve, may help with your concern. I would suggest using a quality fuel additive to clean the injectors and fuel system as a first step. If you're unable to fix the issue, then I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, determine the exact cause of your shaking concern. Good luck.