Q: It is hard to start my car - 2000 Honda CR-V

Car does not start quick but after several kicks

A: Hi there. A car that is difficult to start ...

Hi there. A car that is difficult to start in the morning can be caused by a battery that is losing cold cranking amps, a faulty starter solenoid, distributor or ignition coils that are worn out, or fuel system components, such as mass air flow sensors and throttle body or fuel injectors, that are dirty.

The best way to diagnose the precise cause of your starting issues is to contact a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, and have them complete an inspection to determine why the car is hard to start and suggest any necessary repairs.