Q: Is the CRV better than Hyundai i10 2009

Hi Im sorry i forgot to type in the details of the Hyundai car. It's a Hyundai i10 2009, it has 44000 kms and it's an automatic as well.

For me, the Honda is a better quality vehicle. But you are comparing vehicles that are 10 years apart. If the price is the same, then I would get the newer vehicle if it is in better shape. If you are still having trouble deciding, consider having a certified mechanic do a pre-purchase inspection on both vehicles to assess their condition. From there, you can get a better idea of which one will last you longer in the long run.