Q: Car not running

Today I took my car out to the store on my way the car started losing power and sort of jerking engine light came on so I parked at my father's house because that was the closest place I barely made it there I'm losing antifreeze and a couple months ago I had a small head gasket leak and use Blue Devil it worked so well today is the first time I've had an issue since then heat was working everything there is also a rattling sound under the hood

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

It sounds like you have at least two issues, the check engine light has come on accompanied by loss of power and you have an antifreeze leak. The source of antifreeze leaks can be pinpointed by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic. Any one, or more, out of a list of thousands of Diagnostic Trouble Codes could have caused your vehicle’s Check Engine Light to illuminate. Even given your very well stated description of what occurred, no "one" of these many codes is any more likely than the others. Consequently, your best option is to request a check engine light diagnostic. During such a diagnostic, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic would use a code scanner to retrieve the specific diagnostic trouble code(s) from your car’s PCM that have caused the check engine light to illuminate. Using those codes, the appropriate individual vehicle components or sub-systems (often a sensor, circuit, and the like) are tested to pinpoint the cause of the fault or the reason why the check engine light has illuminated. Once the faulty part or component is identified, it is explained to your satisfaction and the mechanic will let you know of the cost to repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Car not running