Q: My car ran out of antifreeze anddied and will not start again. 2004 Hyundai Elantra

I had a bad antifreeze leak that i was not aware of until my car had died and did not want to start. it turns over but will not start. What could the Problem be?

Hello. If you lost all of your coolant and the engine overheated until it shut off then you have a serious engine problem that will require the replacement or rebuilding of the engine. This will typically blow the head gasket and can possibly crack the engine. The cylinder head should be removed and inspected for the damage that occurred to be able to repair it properly.

3. My car ran out of antifreeze anddied and will not start again. 2004 Hyundai Elantra