Q: The Wrench Light is on

the wrench light comes on after driving my car for 10-15 min. After I park and turn the car back on after a few seconds the wrench light does not come back on until I drive again.

A: The Wrench symbol on the dashboard is a mai...

The Wrench symbol on the dashboard is a maintenance reminder. It will come on for a short time when you are approaching a scheduled maintenance, and it will light up more frequently and for a longer duration as you get closer to the prescribed mileage. You can scroll through the messages on the dashboard using the buttons on the steering wheel and it should tell you exactly which service is due.

When you have the service performed, the technician will reset the maintenance reminder and you won’t see the wrench again until another service is due. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to reset the maintenance reminder for you and perform any services for which you are due.