Q: Car hesitating first thing in the morning

I had my transmission recently rebuilt and the computer updated. When I put it into drive or reverse first thing in the morning, my car hesitates. though it changes gears fine afterwards.

Hi there. Your transmission consists of many different components which need to work in sync in order for it to perform properly. A lack of pressure, low fluid, fault shift solenoids, and valve bodies can be your issue. I’d strongly suggest having a certified technician diagnose your car’s hesitation issue more in depth.