Q: Car hesitating first thing in the morning

asked by on February 10, 2016

I had my transmission recently rebuilt and the computer updated. When I put it into drive or reverse first thing in the morning, my car hesitates. though it changes gears fine afterwards.

Engine hesitates during acceleration Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Your transmission consists of many different components which need to work in sync in order for it to perform properly. A lack of pressure, low fluid, fault shift solenoids, and valve bodies can be your issue. I’d strongly suggest having a certified technician diagnose your car’s hesitation issue more in depth.