Q: how to delete the bluetooth paired devices on the honda ridgeline 2014?

asked by on February 15, 2017

i cant connect my smasung s6 atnt phone to my honda ridgeline 2014, sometimes it will connect but when there is incoming or i made an outgoing call it will play the music instead

Hello, and thank you for writing in. To delete paired phones from your vehicle, access the phone settings and enter the setup option. From there go to the connection section, and select the delete option. Then select the phone to delete, and approve the selection. Your owner’s manual should have more information on how to program the vehicle to your smartphone. There are certain buttons that must be pressed when operating the hands free components as well, and the issue may be operator error. Start with your phone, and through the Bluetooth settings make the phone forget the vehicle’s connection. Then attempt to reconnect the vehicle and your phone. During this process make sure your phone is set up to pair with the vehicle, as certain modes you can set the phone to will inhibit these services. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.