Q: Have oil on one of my spark plug wires in the spark plug well the test are fine. What should I do.

asked by on November 22, 2016

Spark plu well on one wire covered in oil

Hi there. The issue that you are having is a small o-ring seal on your valve cover is either split or damaged. The valve cover should have a seal all the way around it and 4 o-rings in the middle to seal off the spark plug gallery areas. Use a vacuum pump to suck out the oil from the spark plug gallery and replace the valve cover seals. If you need further assistance with replacing the seals on the valve cover, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.