Q: My car had a code p0411 removed blower motor tubes and plug, now it also gives me codes p0864,u0121 and u0101

My car had a code P0411 and I remove the blower motor to check to make sure it was working plugged it back in and now I'm getting codes p0864 u0121 and u0101. And now my car won't start and giving me a EPC code on the dash

On older cars, it’s not uncommon to have other problems pop up once you start working. electrical connections are getting dodgy and simply moving the pieces around is sometimes enough to cause something that was about to fail to give it up entirely. Getting back to the 411 code, it often indicates clogged passages rather than a failing motor, it can be a real bear to solve, but will not keep the car from running. The other codes you are getting are control problems, they and the no-start condition could all be caused by something as simple as a ground wire that is broken or has been left disconnected. You need to re-visit everything you touched to see if all is where it should be. If you’ve had enough and want to bring in a professional, contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Beetle and let you know what it is going to take.

3. My car had a code p0411 removed blower motor tubes and plug, now it also gives me codes p0864,u0121 and u0101