Q: I just chang my battery and alternator car still would not start have no power at all in the car nothing comes on.

asked by on February 21, 2018

Just changed my battery and alternator the car still doesn’ start have no power at all in the car nothing comes on

You will need to first check to make sure the battery clamps are clean and getting good contact to battery post. If okay then check all major fuses are not blown and if they are all good then you may have a bad TIPM main fuse box. I would recommend further diagnosis is done by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.