Q: Jeep Patriot driver seat gas no height adjustment, can it be added after factor?

asked by on April 08, 2017

I have a jeep patriot the basic package. Drivers seat does not have height adjustment. Can this be added to the seat by adding a seat with these settings?

If a seat with a height adjustment was available for this vehicle, you should be able to swap it out. This may involve rewiring the seat and replacement of the control module for the power seat to add this function. It may also be as simple as unbolting the seat and swapping it out for the one you want. I would recommend contacting your local Jeep dealership for more information about swapping seats.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr