Q: A/C not cold enough

My a/c started blowing hot so I recharged my ac and the air is cooler but not cool enough. The cabin still stays warm. The center of the a/c compressor is spinning when the a/c is on. I also noticed that the passenger side vents are blowing colder air than the drivers side vents. Didn't notice any blown fuses.

A: Thanks for writing in about your 2006 Mazda...

Thanks for writing in about your 2006 Mazda RX-8. You may still be low on Freon. You should have the system checked for leaks, and then fully charge the system with the correct amount. You may have a leak that is leaking out as fast as you are putting it in. Have a professional detect any leaks and make the repairs needed to have this resolved.