Q: Will 01 grand am wheels n tires 205/55r16 fit my 91 Bonneville?

Will 01 grand am wheels n tires(205/55r16) fit on my 91 Bonneville (215/65/15)?

I am pretty sure GM did not change the bolt pattern between these two year of vehicles. As a precaution, count the number of lugs and measure the length between the lug studs and compare it on both wheels. Make sure to use the lug nuts that match the rims. They may have different lug nuts depending on the wheel material. If you’d like a second opinion on this, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect and service your car as necessary.

3. Will 01 grand am wheels n tires 205/55r16 fit my 91 Bonneville?