Having to push on starter relay fuse to start car l6-4.2l...

Q: Having to push on starter relay fuse to start car

asked by on July 16, 2017

Have to push on starter relay fuse to start car the fuse is open not covered otherwise no crank or start

Hi there. If you have to press the relay in order for the starter to engage, it’s possible that the relay housing itself is damaged or the relay itself is the source of your problems. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection to determine what needs to be replaced or repaired on your Trailblazer.