Q: Vibration at 35 mph

asked by on February 09, 2017

I recently been having vibration in my car, and it is always in the 30 mph speed. Under 30 or over 30 it stops. I got new ball joints, new tires and they where balanced. But it still does it. I can't seem to figure out the problem

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. This is very odd, as typically when a mechanical component is damaged, the vibration or rattle will progressively increase as you accelerate. In most cases, a tire / wheel out of balance will cause this type of vibration, or wheel bearings that are damaged. It’s also common for a CV joint that is wearing out to cause a vibration around the same speed. I think it’s a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is vibrating inspection.