Q: When i start my car, my car will begin to shake, which goes away after a minute or by me turning the car off and starting again

When i start my car, my car will either turn on and begin to shake, which goes away after a minute or by me turning the car off waiting a minute then starting it up again. Or by 2, it doesnt start up and makes a weird noise. After servera attempts to start it and pressing the gas on and off it finally turns on. Once it turns on the shaking begins again... i then pressed the gas to help it warm up and then i heard a whooshing noise like there was fluid running/leaking somewhere. The shaking started in the beginning a few months back and would only happen randomly for several months now its happening more frequently.

The problem sounds like the engine may be misfiring in the ignition system or the computer has a problem with one of its sensors like the camshaft or crankshaft sensors. The best way to narrow down the cause of the problem is to have the computer scanned for any failure codes and have the codes tested to find the cause.

3. When i start my car, my car will begin to shake, which goes away after a minute or by me turning the car off and starting again