Q: I have a Santa Fe and it has been sputtering and jerking when I come to a complete stop, shortly after dies and will not start bac

I have a Santa Fe and it has been sputtering and jerking when I come to a complete stop, shortly after dies and will not start back

The problem sounds like you are flooding out on fuel or have a stuck open valve for the variable intake. Since the vehicle will not restart you will need to have mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and do a full diagnosis to test the computer and get the codes that should be stored causing the problem and also check the fuel pressures. This will be needed to isolate the cause of your problem.

3. I have a Santa Fe and it has been sputtering and jerking when I come to a complete stop, shortly after dies and will not start bac