Q: Bus not starting

When you start the Toyota Humour bus the wants to start and stop. It's like the injector nozzles are not opening to supply fuel

Hey there. This may be caused by a few different things which all seem to indicate you have a fuel supply problem. This may be caused by low fuel pressure, dirty or faulty fuel injectors, low voltage to the fuel injectors, a bad or dirty mass air flow sensor or potentially a dirty or faulty idle air control valve.

The idle air control valve is responsible for reading the air intake at low speeds or idle and relaying information to the computer which then uses this to make adjustments to fueling. When this is not working properly, the engine may struggle to idle or in some cases not idle at all. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your no start issue and follow through with repairs.