Q: 2007 Ford Edge I don't no which one is the blower motor relay

My air not blowing in the inside of the car an I put a new blower motor so now I don't no which relay is the blow motor relay

Hey there. There is a 40 amp fuse and a separate relay in the engine compartment fuse box. If the problem persists after installation, or you need help having this installed, an expert technician from YourMechanic can come to your home to install the blower motor or relay for you to get your AC working again.

3. 2007 Ford Edge I don't no which one is the blower motor relay