Q: Signs dash warning lights

ABS encircled warning sign displayed on the dashboard what does it indicate?

The ABS light on the dash is an indication to let you know the anti-lock brakes (ABS) have a fault in the vehicle and the anti-lock function is disabled due to the fault. You may have a defective wheel speed sensor that could cause this problem. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and test and scan the ABS system to isolate the cause of the light coming on and quote the needed repairs.