Q: Signs dash warning lights

ABS encircled warning sign displayed on the dashboard what does it indicate?

A: The ABS light on the dash is an indication ...

The ABS light on the dash is an indication to let you know the anti-lock brakes (ABS) have a fault in the vehicle and the anti-lock function is disabled due to the fault. You may have a defective wheel speed sensor that could cause this problem. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and test and scan the ABS system to isolate the cause of the light coming on and quote the needed repairs.