Q: What tips should I follow about accessories and modifications?

What tips should I follow about accessories and modifications?

While there are many different aftermarket accessories available for your car, as well as potential modifications that you can make, it’s important that you follow a few important tips in this area. Here’s what you need to know:

1. Never install any accessories on the windshield or the dash of your car. Not only can these block the light sensor, but they can reduce your visibility out of the windshield.

2. Never install any accessories on your seat belts, including pads or adjusters.

3. Never install any accessories or make any modifications to the side pillars beside the driver and passenger front seats. There are air bags in the pillars, and you can obstruct their inflation, or even damage them (causing yourself injury in the process).

4. Any modifications made should be done by a trained professional to ensure that they are done correctly and that your car’s handling and performance are not affected.