Q: Leaking coolant

I recently had my head gasket replaced due to my car overheating. I realized lately it has been leaking the coolant out whenever I put some in the radiator. I can't visibly see the leak coming from the engine just by stand over it. However when I do look underneath the car, I can seeither it leaking from the middle, closer to the front of the car, doesn't seem directly under the engine. I was wondering what it could be and what some fixes could be.

The leak source could be as trivial (and easy to fix) as an improperly tightened coolant drain plug on the block to the more serious, which could be a continued leak at the head gasket due to a faulty installation of the gasket. If the gasket replacement is covered by a warranty, you should request that the shop investigate this. If there is no warranty and you desire that the origin of the leak be pinpointed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a cooling leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.