Q: Leaking coolant

I recently had my head gasket replaced due to my car overheating. I realized lately it has been leaking the coolant out whenever I put some in the radiator. I can't visibly see the leak coming from the engine just by stand over it. However when I do look underneath the car, I can seeither it leaking from the middle, closer to the front of the car, doesn't seem directly under the engine. I was wondering what it could be and what some fixes could be.

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The leak source could be as trivial (and easy to fix) as an improperly tightened coolant drain plug on the block to the more serious, which could be a continued leak at the head gasket due to a faulty installation of the gasket. If the gasket replacement is covered by a warranty, you should request that the shop investigate this. If there is no warranty and you desire that the origin of the leak be pinpointed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a cooling leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.