Q: car will not start

I am having problems trying to get my car to start. I have replaced the timing belt, fuel pump and tried some starting fluid. It tries to start but it just turns When I sprayed the starting fluid in where the intake is, it makes a loud bang. It's seems like it is going to start, but it just turns. I wonder if it is the injectors? Do you have any clues?

A: The fuel injectors, EGR solenoid and TCL so...

The fuel injectors, EGR solenoid and TCL solenoids are all supplied power by the PCM and each of the injectors are sequentially ground actuated by the PCM. Power needs to be checked to all of these components to see if there's an issue caused by a faulty PCM.

Fuel pressure needs to be checked to ensure adequate fuel pressure and volume is being supplied to the injectors. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have tools and expertise to diagnose this no start issue.