Q: Engine is knocking

My engine is knocking.

Clunking or knocking noise from wheels Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Have you checked your oil level lately? Many times low oil level causes low oil pressure. Low oil pressure will make the engine knock because the oil is not lubricating the engine. If this happens for long enough it can damage the bearings in the engine and cause a knocking sound to be permanent until the bearings are replaced. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to check the condition of your engine and diagnose the knocking sound to see if any repairs are needed.