Q: Car shuts off after idling for 15min

Car stalled out noticed milky oil changed cam sensor pcv valve thermostat new oil n filter 2x and fresh 50/50 mix never over heated blew smoke or any head gasket symptoms got it to run for about 20min but no heat so changed the thermostat started up idiled for 15min n completely shut off still a lil white in oil but I'm sure thats still cycling thru no overheating issues leaks or knocks so maybe just air in system since i had radiator hose n upper intake open? Completely stumped please help

Hi there:

The fact you noticed milky oil is an instant indicator that you’ve got a major mechanical issue where coolant or water is entering oil galleys. Even if the engine doesn’t overheat, you still might have a crack in the cylinder heads or damaged head gasket. If this occurs, it can create excess pressure inside the motor and cause it to shut off. Before you continue driving this vehicle for extended periods, you should contact a professional mechanic sooner rather than later to complete an engine is hard to start inspection. This will allow them to diagnose why you’re Sebring is having running issues so that the right repairs can be made.