Q1. How do I remove the front rotors on a 2004 Lincoln LS V8?

Q2. There's knocking underneath my car (front end) every time I go over a small bump, bridge crossing, railroad tracks or anything pretty much, but nothing appears to be loose from what I can see or tell; anyone know what this might be? Vehicle: 2004, Lincoln, LS V8

In order to remove the rotors on the front, the calipers and caliper brackets will need to be removed first. Once the caliper and bracket have been removed, the rotor will come right off. As for the suspension issue, Lincoln LSs are notorious for failing suspension parts so it is possible to be a number of things.

The more common issues are the control arm bushings, ball joints, tie rods, and wheel bearings. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified technician to determine where the freeplay exists in the suspension and have the issue resolve as soon as possible as suspension issues can lead to safety issues.