Q: My front bumper popped out in the corner but doesn't shake

I gently hit a wall and the front right corner of the bumper cover popped out. It's very minimal and doesn't move at all. I'm trying to figure out how urgent it is to fix and how much it will cost to do

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Anytime your vehicle strikes a solid object, the potential of damage of other components near that area exists. Beyond the simple body damage on the front end, it is possible that some of your steering components may have been damaged with the sudden deceleration. It’s always a good idea to have a post accident inspection completed when you hit something with the front of your car, especially since there are multiple sensors and safety devices that may also have been damaged.