Q: If I use the radiator flush cleaner,,will that unclog the radiator

The radiator is full with red sluges,,I flush it out and now the temperature gauge going up and down,,if I use the blue devil radiator flush,will that unclog more of that red sluges

If you have the red sludge in your cooling system and want to run some flush through the system you should follow the flush directions for proper use. It will remove some of the red sludge build up.It may not remove all of it but it will help. Depending on how sludge up the system is you may have to do the process a few times. Make sure to clean or replace the cap since it will get the vent clogged and will need to be replaced.