Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nkrxwdjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nkrxwdjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nkrxwdjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nkrxwdjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nkrxwdjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nkrxwdjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nkrxwdjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nkrxwdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nkrxwdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-nkrxwdjs:173:8

Q: Car jumps revs then immediatly shuts off

I turned on my car this morning drove it for a little then when I got to a stop sign, it started jumping revs and shut off. I got it to turn on again and barely made it to a near by parking lot before it started doing it again. It shut off in the parking lot. When I went to turn it on again it would jump revs and turn off and it kept doing it . I let it sit for a little bit then I turned it back on , I drove it home and as soon as I got home it started doing it again. I don't know what it could can anyone please help?

A: Hi there. After reading your question, it a...

Hi there. After reading your question, it appears that the problem you're experiencing is either caused by a problem with your fuel injection system or an electrical fault, especially since your car is 22 years old and has 134,000 miles. Sometimes the problem that you're describing is caused by the mass air flow sensor.

The MAF sensor is engineered to work with your vehicles ECU (engine control unit) to measure and regulate the amount of air that flows into the fuel injector and throttle valve. When it works correctly, it provides the right air-to-fuel mixture to ensure your car runs smooth. When it malfunctions, it can cause your engine to run erratically, causing the RPM to spike then shut the vehicle off. However, there are multiple mechanical and electrical components on your Buick that might be causing this issue.

The best solution is to contact a certified mechanic that can visit you at your car's location - especially since the car is having difficulty running smooth. They'll look over your car, take it on a drive test (if possible), and diagnose the stalling issue. From there, they can perform any repairs so that you can get back on the road safely.