Service Engine Soon Light came on yesterday. 2003 v8-5.4l...

Q: Service Engine Soon Light came on yesterday.

asked by on November 02, 2016

Doe's the oxygen sensor or sensor's need replaced? Thanks

An inspection of your Check Engine Light would need to be done first to retrieve the stored codes in the computer and then the codes pinpoint tests done.

The needs to be done to know if there is a problem with the O2 sensors or one or more of hundreds of possible codes that can cause the light to be on in your vehicle. Without testing you cannot determine why the light is on.

If you’d like to get this done, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to diagnose your Check Engine Light firsthand.