Q: My Toyota corolla 2009 model (1.8 GLI, Mileage 94000 Km ) is very good but since last 2 year on its Mileage 70,000Km, its steering

asked by on March 05, 2017

In 2015 , I parked my car in Garage for one month and i did not drive . That time its mileage was 70,000Km. After one month i started to use and noticed its steering become hard . I did not go to Auto workshop and now mileage is 94000 Km. Plz advise me

Steering wheel is hard to turn Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The issue with your vehicle is either the tires are low on air pressure and need filled up or the Electronic Power Control Motor has stopped working and is no longer allowing the vehicle to have a power steering. If you need further assistance with your steering wheel being hard to turn, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.