Car not starting smoothly. honda v6-3.5l odyssey ignition...

Q: Car not starting smoothly.

The car does not start smoothly. I have to try a few times and push the gas all the way down to get it started.

Hello, it sounds like you have a leaking injector. When you hold down the gas pedal, it puts the computer into clear flood mode and does not inject fuel into the engine. Once you clear the fuel, it starts and operates normal. You will probably need the aid of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to check and monitor the fuel pressure. The mechanic should be able to connect a scanner and see if there are any misfire codes present, hopefully indicating which injector is leaking.