Q: Oil change question

When changing the oil in my 02' Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7 V6, How many quarts should I fill the the engine with to avoid overfilling?

Hey there. Your car has an oil capacity of 4.8 quarts. Keep in mind that some of this will be also absorbed into the oil filter once you start the engine up. Be sure to check the oil immediately after refilling. Start the engine up and let it run for a minute or so allowing it to build oil pressure, then shut it off and check it again to be sure it is at the correct level.