Q: I am having trouble starting my 2007 Dodge Charger and it does not have good acceleration

The car doesn't always start up. Takes a long time to turn over. Also when driving it doesn't accelerate the way it should. I can push the pedal to the floor and it still doesn't respond correctly. New battery installed. New fuel pump installed. Tested starter and it is good too. Any idea what to try next?

Hello. There are a lot of things that can cause this on your vehicle. I would usually start by scanning the computer for any codes. If there are codes set it can help to find the issue. If there are not any codes then I would monitor all of the sensor readings as this will occur if one of the sensors are not reading correctly. I would suspect that there is an issue with the throttle position sensor or possible an issue with a catalytic converter. If you need some help with this, consider YourMechancic, as a certifed mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it is lacking power] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/loss-of-power-inspection

3. I am having trouble starting my 2007 Dodge Charger and it does not have good acceleration