Q: There is fluid that looks like a chocolate milkshake in the radiator

I drove from Fort Lauderdake to Stuart ( about 2 hours drive) and verified Coolant and was ok before the trip. Just before my return trip to Fort Lauderdale, I chech the radiator and found it full but with a fluid with the appearance, feeling, abd density as a Cocolate milkshake. With the color of a cofe with milk..

The car turn on and run ok.. But I was afraid to run back with that unusual fluid in the radiator.

I check the Motor Oil and look ok, I identified that the Power Stearing reservoir was almost empty. I identified that the power stearing system conects to the radiator.

I have search google and found that this could be due to a likage in motor Oil or in the power stearing liquid.

I lefted the car in Stuart and returned home wia UBER.

Please provide explanation and advise.

3. There is fluid that looks like a chocolate milkshake in the radiator