Q: Warning lights while driving

Hello,

I have a BMW 645ci and I have been having problems where all the lights on the dahboard pop up, like ABS, TRANSMISSION FAULT, SEATBELT, HANDBRAKE etc. I have recently changed the battery hoping this will helped but it hasnt, do you know if this might be an alternator problem?

A: There can be a lot of things that could cau...

There can be a lot of things that could cause all of your warning lights to come on. Low battery voltage loves to reek havoc on any electrical systems and a low charging alternator would be the simplest repair. It is also not uncommon for the vehicles computer to intermittently fail.

I would recommend enlisting the assistance of one of our certified technicians to come by and perform an electrical diagnostic on your BMW. Once on, site the technician will be able to put their skills to work and determine the exact cause of your multiple warning lights coming on. They will also be able to assist you with the repairs needed to get your BMW up and running again.