Q: Turn Signal went loose

My turn signal switch went lose to where i turn the steering wheel and the turn signals automatically turn on without me doing but turning the wheel

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The first thing we need to clarify is if the actual plastic lever that turns on the switch loose, or is the switch inside of the clock spring (wiring inside the steering wheel) loose? If the plastic lever is broken, the only fix is to have the entire unit replaced. If the lever is fine, and the issue is with the wiring then you will need to disassemble the clock spring and find the issue. This will include disabling the air bad, and removal of the steering column panels. It is not terribly complicated, but if you are not familiar with airbags, it may be a procedure for a technician.

3. Turn Signal went loose