Q: Car won't roll in drive or neutral

Today I put it in reverse and as it was rolling it suddenly came to a complete stop. It won't roll at all not even in neutral. There was no warning it just happened all of a sudden.

It could be a that you have a failure in your transmission or your final drive. Move the shifter through the gears and see if you can feel the transmission "torque up" in reverse or drive and then relax in neutral or park. If the engine revs freely in drive or reverse, it could be that your transmission is the problem. If you can feel the transmission trying to move the car, then I expect you have a locked up differential. Either way you may have a big problem. Contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your stranded jeep and tell you what you need to do for it.

3. Car won't roll in drive or neutral