Q: ALL THIS EVEN WITH NEW FUEL PUMP! I've had it in for over a month and the problem is still on going.

It started out with my car just stalling or puttering while I would be in the middle of driving and it would be fine after that. It progressively got worse, it would do that more than once throughout the day and then I want to say shutting off for a quick second and then turning back on on its own while in the middle of driving. Then it started actually dying, I would have to pull over and start it again every single time it would start back up. I would be able to continue to get to where I was going. It would do that once in a day and then twice a day three times a day whatever. Then it went to not starting after it died. I would be able to wait then try again and it would start then it went to having to wait overnight for it to start. Now I can't drive it anywhere without it dieing. I never know if it will start or won't. It did this ticking thing yesterday after being started but died after 30 second. Got it started today. Ran for 2 sec died, tried again ran for 10 min, died.

A: Sounds like you have a wiring issue. Most l...

Sounds like you have a wiring issue. Most likely a broken wire somewhere in the harness. It could be at any circuit - fuel, ignition, or ECU. Sounds like something that a specialist should take a look at. It might be more cost effective to have one look at it to find the problem rather than replacing parts in hopes of getting the right part replaced. If you would like to have this inspected, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the stalling issue and can make appropriate repairs.