Q: I have a Polo Classic that has no spark and fuel pump is not working

my car don't wana start some days it starts other days theres no spark and no fuel then it takes a while again to start

Hi there. The symptom you’re describing - where you’ve got no spark or fuel is typically caused by a relay or main fuse box issue. I’ve seen this before on VW’s and Audi’s, where a main relay is shorting out and needs to be replaced. However, it could literally be several dozen individual components that are not working correctly. In order to reduce the guess work, I’d recommend having a professional mechanic complete an electrical issue inspection on your VW. This can allow them to determine what is damaged so the right repairs can be made.

3. I have a Polo Classic that has no spark and fuel pump is not working